Hots guys dating hot girls

Is it always the case?

0|0
1|2

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think so. Honestly, extremely good looking women are more likely to date someone with average looks than you might think. Girls that take a man's breath away often have a hard time finding a genuine guy who is interested in them for more than their looks. Often they are more than happy to settle for an honest and down-to-earth type guy with average looks. Personality matters a lot to girls and hot ones are no exception.

2|0
    0|0
    • This is very true.

• Show All
    • I thought hot girls are different from others, and place more emphasisz on lookz.

• I totally disagree. There are a lot of really hot girls that have their heads screwed on straight that don't abuse their looks in a manipulative way. Granted, there are more than a few of those out there as well. Sure, a hot girl is just like any other, that is, she would prefer to be around someone that is physically attractive. Still, hot girls, like extremely tall girls, can't afford to be too choosy. Simply put, they don't have as many options as you might think.

What Girls Said 1

• not always, but generally girls who are better looking know that they can get attractive men so that's what they prefer. why would a girl want to go out with a guy who she doesn't find attractive?

0|0
    0|0
    • So would attractive girls pay more attention to a guy's look intead of personality?

• Not especially. but they might look at a "so so" guy and think, "hmmm, I can do better" but in all honesty, those really hot type of guys often don't treat girls well because they know they can get anyone they want. so in the beginning, hot girls go for the heartthrob guy, but will settle down with a more average looking guy.

• Anonymous girl summed it up nicely. The players, jerks and bad boys have no shame in chasing extremely good looking girls. While the girl may be flattered, if she has any sense, she'll keep turning these guys away. Sooner or later, an average looking guy will muster up the guts to talk to her (no small feat, ask any guy!) and the two hit it off. Men are much more visually oriented than women anyways. Sure, women want a hot looking guy, but are suckers for humor and other factors.

What Guys Said 1

• "Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society."

Mark Twain

0|0
    0|0