White guys would you date a black girl?

Next question and if you would .would you rather he to be

mocha skinned, have a thinner nose, a thinner body, and straightened long hair (no weave)

link

or a

dark skin tone, coiled hair, wider nose, and thicker bod

link

ok pick

and be honest please, I am a bit brown now

but I just got glow2thione a great product, a new flat iron, noseright, and an exercise ball..I probably will become a tough dieter lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would and I have, and my preference is for smaller women. I don't care about the nose as long as it's not bigger than mine, lol! For hair, soft is WAY more important than whether it's straight or coiled. I had the honor to be with one beautiful young woman of mixed African/thai descent and she was absolutely amazing in every way except her hair. She was so intent on getting rid of the coils that she turned it into a sharp spiky shell of chemical stiffened hair reinforced plastic. Not good. Gimme a good old fashioned fluffy soft fro any day over that. :-)

• This question is about preference. sorry

• Blogs be damned. They're wrong and even mainstream "culture" is finally starting to realize black features look damned good. If you want to get a man that you can respect, you need to embrace and love who you are. The confidence that brings is way way more important than style of hair,nose,body.and skin.

• You're answers are actually awesome lol

What Guys Said 6

• If she is cute, nice, intelligent, and not always bringing up race as an issue? Of course I would date a black woman.

A little difference in melanin levels is a rather foolish reason to disqualify someone from potential love.

• I am personally most attracted to the darker ones in general but not saying I don't find the lighter ones attractive. but I do find the certain "black" facial features on the girls to look quite cute

• Be friends with yes. Date no. Its not a color or racism thing at all. Different races have different mini cultures and it just wouldn't work out. On the friendly level, I accept everyone.

• what is wrong with cultural diffusion , mind me asking?

• Lol then your cool! :)...Im sorry, I didint mean to come off as racist. But its good to know there are black women like you. Its that I love the outdoors and the country and if I met someone who likes the city, it wouldn't work out. Just a interest thing, not race. But I guess I did assume that most black

people like rap or soul, like the city, and are into things different from what I'm into. My bad. You pleasantly enlightened me. :)

• I always dreamed of making love in the woods on a new bed lol OK bye

• I'm not attracted to black women, so would be a no for me.

• oh why any clue? Thankds

• I'm not really attracted to white women either. Some are okay, but I'm mostly attracted to Asian women and Indian women.

• oh that is all OK cool

• I actually tried giving it a try for the first time this year. Complete waste of my time... never doing that again.

No, sorry. Besides the drama and issues black girls usually seem to have, who wants to deal with the drumbeat of "racist whites!" in the southern half of the United States?

So, no. My interest lies with females of my own race.

• wow and if her attitude is the opposite , I guess we as humans discriminate to survive...take care god bless

• A good reason--okay, most black girls are fat or ugly. Or maybe I just can't appreciate different facial structure. That aside, over half the black girls I see around Uni are fat.

• ok OK ugly but why, I can understand fat, is it the facial features , and if so what is wrong with a black woman that has the features of a white women ...? One that is also slim. Are all of us ugly to you lol

• I don't have a strong preference for the body type or skin color of black girls, and I've dated my fair share as a white boy. That being said, I have zero tolerance for overweight or sassy girls of any color, which unfortunately a lot of black girls have. Honestly, I don't like a lot of the "black girl attitude" which is too common for my tastes. I've dated a few sweet black girls, but honestly between the attitude and that most black girls are overweight, I rule most of them out. To date a black girl she needs to defy the "I'm too good for a man" vibe that often is prevalent in black communities and also be slender. I don't care if you have a naturally big ass, but don't be overweight and claim they are curves.

- An honest white guy

• my question: if the body was slim, she was humble, and if the skin was a mocha shade instead of a darker one?

• I'd give her a shot.

What Girls Said 3

• Statistically speaking, black women and Asian men are less likely to date interracially

You're putting wayyy too much emphasis on mocha vs dark and slim vs whatever else. Black is black to non-blacks.

• not really many white men have said that lighter black is nicer

• Woah. Kelly looks hott

• I don't know what you look like but I think its sad if you place your value upon what white men think. You should love yourself before you get any color boyfriend

• that is all that is around me, so I must do what I must

• Im sorry everyone has different experiences with men but please trust me when I tell you this I have had my fair share of very negative experiences with white men. Racist white men and jerks who are white. Now I don't know what I want anymore. But I'm not dark skinned. I'm multoracial:black, white and Mexican. I'm the same color as mariah carey and I have what black people call "good hair" and I want you to know that its not your fault that some men feel that way about ceryain black women

• it seems as if you would still have more of a chance, I only date religious men, yeah they can be bad to but generally they are less negative