What are the little things that guys like?

For example I love it when my boyfriend hugs me from behind, or picks me up to kiss me, or plays with my hair when we're cuddling. What are the little things guys like that girls do?

Most Helpful Guy

• My girlfriend does this thing where she would hop twice, and land face to face expecting a kiss. it's adorable. There's this other thing she does ,when I'm resting my head in her lap, where she'd stroke my hair, and run her fingers up the back of my head, through my hair, and petting my head with her other hand. It's really great, because I find it very relaxing, and often end up all sleepy. She does it for quite a while. It's also pretty cool that she often, very enthusiastically, elects we watch "something with explosions". Even better is when we're watching an action movie, she'll say "booooom~" when there's a good explosion. Heh heh heh. I love my girlfriend.

What Guys Said 10

• falls asleep with my d.ick in her hand

• Im a guy and like it when a girl hugs me from behind too. Back rubs are very nice. Cuddling , kisses on the check, rubbing his leg (dont know why, just seems very affectionate), etc etc

• I'm like a girl in that aspect, I like kissing, smooching, humping, toucing, snuggling, making out, caress, cuddling.

• she gets turned on by "rough" sex in private but in public she's a very feminine, emotional, girl

I love that :)

She's also very smart so I can have the same conversations with her as with my friends unlike most girls with whom I'm forced to talk about random stuff

• Laundry, cleaning, dishes...Lol!

Just kidding.

It all depends on the guy. An unexpected smile and a kiss is always good.

• I love when a girl will walk over put her head on my shoulder while I am talking and just say I love you.Will hug me or kiss me because she just wants to.She loves that I am goofy.And will laugh at my insanity.And stupid jokes

• Holding hands.

• assuming I had a girl friend.

1 using my name when she says I love you.

2 brushing her fingers through my hair while we are making out.

3 I like to cuddle but I would like to think most boyfriend/girlfriend like to do that.

4 putting my hands on her bum while we hug/cuddle.

I'm sure there's more but those are the ones I can think of without going into things that simply turn me on.

• Guys love when girls do all the stuff you put above (Besides the pick me up and kiss me one).

Spooning

Kissing

Talking

Playing sports ( Even if you can;t play guys find it adorable if you try but remember to pick a sport where he doesn't have to run and get the ball every time you mess up)(E.G, Frisbee or baseball)

Sexting ( Ya it may sound weird but it gets guys imaginations going)

and of course it all depends on the guy

Look at the comment 2 below this one, it's pretty good!

Good luck!

• I like it when a girl makes me a sammich.

What Girls Said 0