Should I call her or not? or text her more often?

I really like this girl. I constantly think about her. I think she likes me too. She flirts, and she smiles, and we always have such a good time. I want to call her or text her more often, due to the fact that the date we were supposed to hang out changed because she got sick; and we have finals for another week. so.. yeah I want to talk to her so much ...just cause... lol

What Girls Said 1

• Call her! Or text. If she likes you too she probably wants you to. id call her instead of text though. But it depends of its late at night. Text her befor you call she might be busy. also if you want to really like you text her sweet things, like one of those "good morning beautiful " text when you wake up . But remember you have to make sure she really likes you or else you might come off as annoying. But always text her sweet things that you know will make her feel special and beautiful.

• well we are still in the stage of getting to know each other, and I don't want to come off as clingy or too sweet.

• Then text her one day and not the next, you know? And if you are still in the stage of getting to know each other then you don't want to seem too desperate. Also if you text her and she answers right away she wants you to text her so text her but don't make your self seem too desparate(:

What Guys Said 0