Online Dating: How long does it take girls to respond?

How long does it take a girl to respond to your message/email in online dating before you can conclude that she's not interested?

What Girls Said 1

• I usually respond with in 48 hours of getting the message from a guy, if I'm interested.

I'm kinda stuck in this situation right now. A guy messaged me 20 days ago and I forgot to message back. I've been so busy with my new job that I just lost track of time and don't check my inbox. I got his message the day next day and meant to get back on the next day to respond but totally forgot. I'm defiantly interested in him but now I don't know if he would not be interested in me because I took so long to respond. Do you think it will matter? Should I tell him sorry it took so long? I don't want to start our possible relationship with excuses but it's the truth.

What Guys Said 1

• From my experiences it's roughly 12-24 hours after pigs start to fly. *forever alone*