Not feeling like a priority to him?

We have been dating for almost 2 years now and I just don't feel like I am a priority in my bf's life.

Today for instance he was getting ready to go to his family Christmas. There were a few extra spaces because some people in his family had to drop out due to things that came up. So he immediately called his sister to bring her boyfriend.

I was sitting right there when he did this. I just don't get why he didn't invite me? His sister's boyfriend didn't even want to go, my bf's sister even said so.

Also, the only time he really pays attention is when I am miffed at him because of stuff like that. I just am getting to the point where I am doing so much for him, yet it's not reciprocated.

Yes he takes me out, but it's not often. I am always the one to come up with ideas and plan stuff, and he will shoot down some ideas because it's not what he likes. Like a romantic walk in the park to see Christmas lights or going to see a movie.

He's been spending a lot of time with his sister's boyfriend lately. I get they are now friends, but I should also be a priority. I certainly don't feel like one a lot of the time.

My boyfriend won't cuddle with me, or kiss me, I have to initiate. Oh, except when he thinks I am upset that he is ignoring me or that he is pre-occupied with everyone else. Then he wants to hug me or kiss me or hold me :S

What's the deal with him? I just don't understand how a guy who is with his girlfriend for a couple years could do this? I always make him a priority, but lately I have been pulling back because I am sick of things not being reciprocated.

How should I handle this situation?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Talk to him. Tell him what you write here

Sounds likes he taking you for granted

• I plan on talking to him. Sometimes he can be really great, it's not like he is like this 100 percent of the time, but its really frustrating.