Where to go on first date?

Ok I'm in a bit of a predicament. I just started dating this guy and he doesn't have a car since he has to focus on paying his bills and going to school so I understand. I have a car but I still have not gotten my license since I had started school right after I got my permit and I have work. I just finished off the semester so I'm starting to learn how to drive. The problem is that we are trying to find a place where we can go on our first date. He invited me to his place but I don't want to end up on the 69 news if something goes wrong. He assured me that he wouldn't force me to do anything I didn't want to do. I just want to know if there are other things that could be done and if I should or shouldn't go to his place so early?

What Guys Said 1

• Unless you know this person for some time, I would not recommend going to his place. There are many options to choose.

How about a walk in the park, or a Starbucks, or even take a bus to the museum.

I am not a big fan of movies on a first date, after all you want to get to know the person and talk.

Good luck, and I agree with you, you do not want to be on Law and Order as a victim.

What Girls Said 0