Would you like to date a girl who does martial arts?

Yes? No? What if she trains in the same dojo as you, would you dare to date her? What do you guys think about girls who do martial art?

Thanks for the response everyone :) Surprisingly how most of the replies here show that guys think girls who learn martial arts sexy and attractive. Have a good day guys!

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends of the martial arts, if is boxing then no. If martial art like karate, judo, ajkido then yes.

• elaborate a bit more? why boxing then no.

• I don't like boxing. This is not a martial arts, Not for me.

What Guys Said 8

• I think it's sexy. And dating a girl who does it or goes to same dojo I see no problem with. Unless a guy is egotistical and you happen to be better than him then you could have a problem. Other then that it's fine.

• Some people are totally against dating in the same dojo, it might interfere with the normal training when something happens to the relationship, be it good or bad.

• Yes, I probably would date a girl that does martial arts. I see it as an exercise and a way to be healthy. heck, sure beats girls that worries about breaking a nail. however, if the aggressiveness needed for martial art's mentality is transferred into her daily life, would have to see how bad it is.

• If she will be OK to date with me and doesn't punch me if I try to kiss her.

• lmao. maybe if you force kiss her.

• Absolutely. She will be fit, athletic, have a somewhat spare build and be both confident and flexible (physically) in sex. What's not to like?

• flexible (physically) in sex<<< I see what you did there ;D but she can be aggressive too.

• I think it's sexy. Means she can defend herself so I don't have to worry about her getting into trouble as much. Also, it means she's more fit than the normal girl. If we were at the same dojo, we'd have a shared interest that I could go off in order to talk to her.

• I think it's really hot if a girl can physcially control me, overpower me in some way.

• overpower me in some way.

I see. As in it'll be more fun when she fights back?

• Wow you completely miss understood the point of my answer...

• sorry I don't quite get that :P

• i sure would, those girls are sexy, lol

• I'm one who likes athletic girls, so most sports to me would be a good thing.

What Girls Said 2

• No I wouldn't

• Guys dig the whole athletic thing. I dance, but a friend of mine lifts weights and we both get guys' attention for our "athletic builds" -- the point is that you are physically fit and active.

• Yes, athletic build is sexy as long as there is meat on the bones.

• Lol. No chicken legs for you, then, KoLeon?