Would you date a girl that has never dated or been kissed?

I'm in my early twenties like 22 and no experience.

I think its my shyness towards guys I like and even when I tried to get over that my rejection that holds me back. looks-wise I don't think I'm super ugly.

Most Helpful Guy

• Good Evening,

Yes, I would date a girl that has never kissed or dated. There is nothing wrong with it. It is very easy to learn, you just go with the flow, relax, and do what you want. When your nervous, than you "think" you mess up. But honestly, there is no messing up with kissing. You just need an open mind and a want to learn. That is all I would ask. But I would not be opposed to dating a girl that has never kissed or dated.

And as far as ugly. Lol. I am sure you are not super ugly. I am sure I can pick out a handful of things that can turn me on. I have never meet a girl that doesn't have at least 5 good physical features about them. I do find beauty in all girls and you don't have to be a model. Hell, I even would rather have a girl that don't wear make up. ;-)

What Guys Said 4

• i would date someone that has no experience. just mainly because that wouldn't really matter in a person. everyone has to start somewhere. my advice to you is that you should try and get over your shyness because if you don't try then you will never know. the worst that can happen is they say no and when that happens you try again with someone else. even if you get shut down the what matters is that you tried.

• Dating is not a problem but your shyness is a problem. Do you think that we guys like supermodels or beautiful girls, not at all, you girls don;t even know which trait of yours we started liking even if she is a super ugly girl I can bet she can have a lover if she is full of confidence. But frankly speaking, no one is ugly in this world. Remember Love is right when the right person coming to you at right time else there would be only rejection. Don't be afraid of rejection this simply means you have not got your Mr. Right yet.

• Yes, of course. I don't see a problem with it. Someone has to be the first, and when you're ready, then you're ready and go find your first.

• Yes I would. I'm almost 25 and have never dated or had a girlfriend. And if your not ugly then yes I would date you :)

What Girls Said 0