Texting situtation? Will this make me annoying?

I met this girl in college 4 weeks ago, we talk all the time, she knows I like her.. I asked her out last week and we went out on last Thursday and had a great time.. We texted again on Friday, but we didn't talk on Saturday.. I texted her on Sunday but she is not getting any of my texts, I'm thinking her cellphone is broken.. She hasn't tweeted or posted anything on Facebook either... I'm a little worried that something might have happened to her.. I don't know if I should call her or send her a private message on Facebook, since she is eventually going to get my text messages when her cellphone starts working again (but I don't know when that will happen) and I don't want her to think I'm annoying.. Is it okay if a send her a Facebook message? Will she think I get worried about her and have a better impression or will she think I'm annoying?

I don't live in the US and the cellphone service that we use always sends a delivery notification when the other person gets your text, that's why I'm thinking maybe her cellphone is broken.

What Girls Said 1

• How do you know she's not getting your texts? Maybe send one last message via fb or whatever you like, saying you're worried then leave it at that. If she's purposely ignoring you, you're just making it worse. If something really is going on, you don't want a thousand messages to go through and make her think you're super clingy. Make it clear you're worried and leave it at that for now.

• I don't live in the US and the cellphone service that we use always sends a delivery notification when the other person gets your text, that's why I'm thinking maybe her cellphone is broken..

What Guys Said 0