I won't tell her about these feelings since as a Muslim, I'm not allowed to date.

There is a girl in my class that always help me doing the exercises that the teacher give us during the class, English is my second language and I don't understand all the teacher's instructions but that girl always help me when I ask for help. I'll be lying if I said I don't have feelings for her though I won't tell her about these feelings since as a Muslim I'm not allowed to date. I discovered that she is passing through a tough time parents divorcing, her mom has cancer, she has a baby from her boyfriend who cheated on her and broke up. It makes me mad that the girl who is nice to me is passing through this and I can't do anything about this and I don't even dare to bring the subject my parents who won't accept me marrying a girl who is not Muslim(she believes in god but don't follow a religion) and has a child too. So I looked up for her address and I found it , I'm trying to make her happy I want to send a letter with a gift to compliment her as a friend though I don't want to mention my name, mentioning my name will bring me a lot of problems with my parents if they discovered I'm talking to a girl . Please girls tell me how would you feel about this kind of letters is it creepy or it will draw a smile in your face? Please I'm serious about this.

Most Helpful Girl

• A letter is very sweet. But I don't know how I would feel about a guy looking up my address. I think you should show and tell your appreciation to her when you see her in person.

• The whole looking up the address my not come across good to her

• This girl means a lot to me , I barely to talk to her though she changed my views about women I never thought I'm gonna need a help from a woman I know this sound sexist I'm sorry but I have changed, so if looking up her adress may freak her out I will find a way to thank her in person. thank you so much for your answer I love you :)

• Np glad I could help

What Girls Said 2

• I would definitely feels a little creeped out if someone looked up my address and sent me an anonymous note. I do think that it's a nice gesture to write her a note and give it to her. Let her know how you feel and that you appreciate her helping you. I think that she will find that to be a very nice on your part.

• I would not find it creepy since there is no name you can put " from a secret admirier". As long as you make sure to stay neutral with your comments, no love talk and just say "thank you for being wonderful, or kind or whatever and give her a Visa gift card so she can use it for whatever she needs. Its Christmas time so it would not be weird. Good Luck. I think this is a very thoughtful gesture.

• I didn't think of the gift card but that's a good idea !

thank you

What Guys Said 0