What do you think about girls who have a friend that they use simply to kiss, grope, and cuddle with?

Like do you think this is equivalent to friends with benefits.

I know of a girl who would let a guy friend just lay down and cuddle with her so she could kiss them and grope each other but just not have sex. Apparently just because she "needs male attention" but she says that there it doesn't matter because it is "meaningless" and she does not care about them

Most Helpful Guy

• I honestly do not like the idea of physical relationships with someone you don't love. It just rubs me the wrong way. It's not like you have to be married or anything, but physical relations to me breeds emotional attachment. If one party doesn't want that emotional attachment then someone just ends up getting hurt.

What Girls Said 2

• If they're both okay with it, I don't see the problem. I personally wouldn't do it, though.

• She's getting her needs met. She has an itch and he's scratching it. I don't see a problem with it because he must be getting something out of it too otherwise he wouldn't be doing it.

What Guys Said 2

• She didn't hurt anyone. I don‘t mind her behavior.

• Guys we have no right to judge her. Maybe she is open and aboveboard more than us.

• Different, but I'd consider it.