Get jealous whenever he texts a girl?

I've been dating this guy and he is amazing, I've been with him for 3 years now, but when ever a girl texts him I always get jealous unless its his mum or sister, I love him and don't want to lose him but because I'm a jealous type of girl I'm scared that he will dump me because of it, I try not to show my jealousy but its really hard

HELP please I don't know what to do

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Same thing happened to me except the reverse, he would get jealous whenever I texted my best friend at college who was a guy. I understand it better now but at the time it just seemed ridiculous to me. He even would go through my text messages thinking I didn't know about it, I don't know what he was looking for and I felt bad that I was making him feel jealous but honestly I was just texting my friend.

Jealousy can be a tough thing to manage but you just have to remind yourself that you're probably blowing things out of proportion, and that he cares about you. They're just text messages in the end. Unless he's like being super flirty or going behind your back or something, he's just talking to his friends... whereas you're the one he's with. Try not to get too preoccupied by him texting.

• but there not his friends, its like his ex's or just some random girl

• No problem, I hope you can get things sorted out!

• same