Why would it bother him?

He wanted to hide the fact that he was seeing other girls but he was a terrible liar. I didn't even ask he told me I was the only one. We live in a small town and of course we ran into each other when he was out on a date. LOL Anyway, I said I was OK with it but that means I can see other guys and he freaked. What gives? He stopped talking to me then three months later he came back and I knew what I was in for. So he started bringing up being exclusive, I said OK knowing that it was a lie but I stayed faithful until I had proof then I told him I was going to date other guys and he freaked again. I haven't heard from him in three months and I don't want to hear from him. Such a psycho but I am curious what drives this kind of behavior ?

What Guys Said 1

• two words: DUMP HIM

He clearly has committment and control issues. He expects something out of you but would hold himself to the same standard. It doesn't sound like you have trouble meeting guys so find a better one and be glad you don't have to deal with a flaky guy

• He is long gone. I am so over him. Something someone said on here made me think of it so I was curious. I just don't understand why he would get mad at me for treating him the way he deserves to be treated. He has low self esteem so it doesn't make much sense to me.

What Girls Said 0