Is my boyfriend giving up on us?

We have been dating for 5 months now. I feel like he just doesn't care anymore. He calls me every day, but then if we spent the night together he wouldn't call the next day. And I had a problem with him not suggesting dates. I told him, so he suggested a few, but then that was it. I'm leaving for home for the holidays in two days, but he didn't even suggest seeing me off or at least seeing me this week before I leave.

I'm really frustrated by this. I know he is very lazy, but is this also part of his laziness or is it that he just doesn't want to be with me anymore. Because other than that he seems fine. He's always really happy to see me and gives me lots of affection.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• What better way then ask him.Whenever my boyfriend is doing something strange I'll ask him why or vise versa. It's the best way if you really care about him, however laziness isn't a very good trait for a boyfriend to have and if you openly notice that, then you might want to rethink why you're even with him in the first place.