If a guy likes you on a first date he will mention going out again right?

i know some guys take a few days to call or text, but if they like you on a first date they will mention going out again, right?

and if they don't like you, they won't say anything?

or do some guys not necessarily say it but contact you again when they are interested?

here's the thing I wasn't really into him at all. I just wasn't feeling it. he might not have been either. but I am thinking if he was he would have mentioned something about seeing me again. then again guys say "we should get together again" and never call.

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't necessarily think too much into this. Ultimately, it depends on the guy. I've done both: mentioned going out again at the end of a date and saying I enjoyed the date and talking about setting up another date after the fact. If you weren't feeling it either, no loss. For future reference though, its all subjective.

What Guys Said 2

• Normally a guy that's had a good time on a date will try to at least lay the groundwork for a second one.

• If you're not interested in him, why to you care at all? Maybe something to think about...? Hmm?

• Or maybe he caught the vibe you gave off, of you not being interested so he is just not going to follow up.

• no I'm definitely not interested but he is related to my friend so I don't want it to be awkward.

What Girls Said 3

• Depends upon the guy,they may tell you it was nice and they want to do it again or they may take time to say that. If they don't like you they will most likely not contact you or send you an awkward message. Sometimes you should message him saying how you had a good time and see how it goes from there

• If you weren't really it I guess it does not matter so much,but usually guys do mention just depends on the guy

• How do you feel the date went? If you think it went well tell him thank for a great time the other day. I think the man should initiate the second date but I don't know anymore how men think!