Should I ask her about dating?

So I know this girl, Megan, and we both really like each other. The problem is we live 5 hours away and only see each other 2 times a year. We both want somthing together but know we can't have a realtionship for a long time. There is also a girl, Sam, in my class who is beautiful and I would like to get to know her better. So here's my problem. Should I ask Megan about dating other people? I don't think I should because I think it might hurt our relationship, but If I don't and she finds out I'm dating someone it wouldn't be good either.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you want to have a relationship with one of these girls, choose one. Don't try to keep one on the side, or date both. It'll end badly.

Make your choice carefully, don't be shy about asking that girl out, and be faithful to the one you choose. No sideline dating.

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should give it a shot she's prob was doing it way before you even started thinking about it

What Guys Said 1

• She lives 5 hrs away, unless she is stalking you or has some1 keeping tabs on you...feel free to talk to Sam...There is no harm in casual conversation. You may just think Sam is beautiful and you guys have nothing in common..I would talk to Sam before you change anything with Megan..