Girls when do you want a guy to try and kiss you?

Just as the title says. How can shy guys show interest to a girl he likes.

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on how well I know him.

If I'm drinking and you are funny/cute you can probably kiss me whenever, but go in for a grab (butt or boobs) and I won't be happy.

If we're on a date then the first date you can give me a peck, on the cheek or lips, but no more. Sometimes if a guy looks like he wants to kiss me on the first date then I'll just give him a quick peck on the cheek at the end of the night when I thank him for the good time, but I'll leave it at that.

After that then it really just depends on how well I know him/how much I like him. If I'm still unsure that I *really* like him then I'll make sure that my body language expresses that I'm not ready for him to kiss me. (You know, don't lean forward, keep an appropriate distance between our faces, etc) But if a guy that I agreed to go on a date with gives me a quick peck at any given time, I'm not going to be offended. I agreed to go out with him, so I obviously like him enough for that.

As for making out, there isn't any kind of a formula. Most of the time that just kinda happens.

What Girls Said 14

• Basically, if the touch barrier is broken, and there's a lot of touching going on (hand holding, cuddling, kissing cheek, etc) then I'm ready for a kiss. But girls are different; some might not be ready for kissing so soon.

Here's how I do it: I know a guy wants to kiss when he looks at my face a lot. So, if I notice he's doing that, I'll avoid eye contact with him until I'm ready. When I finally let him kiss me, I'll turn to face him and point my face directly towards his, so he has his opening. So far, every guy has taken that as my signal and they kiss me.

• After I agree to be his girlfriend or after the touch barrier is broken.

I feel like I'm one of the only girls who likes surprise kisses. I think they're really passionate and they make me feel desired. If you're picking up a good vibe from her, kiss her slowly and softly and let it build.

• When you two stand close to each other and look each other in the eyes for a long time. But you have to be sure that she wants to kiss too.

Just try to get close to her.. SUBTLY. If you notice her pulling back, stop immediately (otherwise she may be creeped out).

The girl should be reasonably confident about the situation, so if she pulls back you shouldn't automatically think she doesn't like you (like I said, you should stop though).

• well in a middle of a conversation is cute to randomly kiss the girl or if you like to wrestle and play fight then in the middle of that is a good idea.

but be careful becasue some girls don't like that if your at the movies lean over and say do you like the movie? yes...can I give you a kiss? hopefully yes lol or kiss on the cheek then when she looks at you make sure you blush, she might think its cute

• I definitely like the guy to initiated it. I generally like to keep my own personal space from guys unless I like them and am waiting for something to happen. If I laugh a lot and stay close and glance at your lips a lot, it's pretttty clear what I want. Just go in slowly, and that gives me time to subtly pull away if it turns out the guy misinterpreted what I wanted and then it can be brushed off by both of us avoid an awkward moment. or I would move in too

• When I touch the side of his face and look him in the eyes. I hate surprise kisses. I once got one from a guy with a serious overbite and he cracked one of my front teeth...

• Depends on how often you see her, if it's every few days then probably the second or third date , but be a gentleman about it and don't use tongues! Keep her wanting more :p and what are your texting routines like when you're not around each other? Text her often so you don't feel strange when you are together

• Wjen I say 'kiss me'. or when I go in to kiss him. or if were string at each other really closely and I don't back when he moves in SLOWLY, to kiss me.

• Not the first date. Try on the second or after the second. If I really feel the chemistry, I might want to kiss the first date, but I won't. And it's not a good look for a guy to try so soon, so just wait.

• when they get a boner after I lick ice cream off the corner of my lips

lol jk, after we play some games like twister

• At the end of a date, when the moment is right, of course.

• Giving a kiss is NOT a good way to show interest because I don't want a guy kissing me out of the blue it could be VERY VERY awkward.

Here is the crazy truth, if you spend lots of time with this girls and SHE LIKES you, she will kiss you herself.

• When you know there is something there. Call it chemistry, a vibe, a spark, whatever. You don't want some guy just going for it on the first date because his mates said that he should.

• well you go on a date..pick a place close to where the date lives.. so that after you can be a gent and walk her home.. and when you get to her place.. try for a kiss.. before doing this reach down in your pants.. do you feel balls? OK so you have them! lol

What Guys Said 2

• A girl will look at your lips from time to time. This can be taken as a symbol of "Kiss me, f***face!". Of course, she has to be enjoying the conversation for someone to make this kind of assessment, lol.

• Be warned: gazing at lips is not a dead give away! As sound comes from the mouth when talking, its a very logically place to glance at during conversations. Just like all body language, you need to look at the entire body to get the "signal."

• That's what I was trying to cover with the last sentence there, lol. I know that it's not all about looking at the lips but, if the signs are all there AND she's looking at the lips, it's probably worth a shot.

• I 110% agree with this! When I want my guy to make a move I always stare at his lips lol

• A girl won't be able to answer that, man. How's a girl supposed to know when she's ready? There's a vibe.

I suggest PMing me and I can fill you in on some stuff.. Because I think the question you should be asking is, "How will I know when a girl is ready for me to kiss her?"