I'm on Eharmony and I ran into a profile where she wants texts so she doesn't have to pay.

So I'm on Eharmony and I ran into a profile where she wants texts so she doesn't have to pay. So I texted her, and we've been chatting, but I'm starting to run outta things to say. What are some questions I can ask, and by the answer tell if she's wanting to meet or not?

Also should I message more girls on there, and try to get to know as many as I can? I don't wanna be a player, but I don't want to be jerked around either.

What Girls Said 2

• Well bring up something about your day that you suspect she might be interested then ask her about it. Here's a sample convo; something along these lines...

You: Hey, so guess what. Today I went to THE coolest concert ever. ABC was playing near me and I'm so glad I went

Her: That's coool

You: are you into that type of stuff? *you already suspect she is*

Her: omg yea I love that type of music

You: Hey maybe next time they're playing I'll get you a ticket too?

Her: THAT WOULD BE SO GREAT *indicating she wants to meet up* or Oh sorry I just realized I have a thing that day... *indiciating not*

Something like that.

• Ask her what she wants in the future?

And, get an idea where she wants to go.

Ask her if she had a choice between pizza hut and magic time machine which would she choose?

And, if she does not know what magic time machine is, you can say " You've never been to the magic time machine"? etc etc or if she likes pizza ask her which one?

What is her favorite coffee?

And, ask her to go to jims with you to drink coffee.

What Guys Said 0