Should I reactivate my dating account?

I deactivated my account because I was focusing on school. Well today was my last day and I saw a guy on it I think is cute. But I also saw some guys who I went to school with. I don't really want them to see me on the site but I can't block them. Ugh but I kinda want to talk to this guy I think is cute.

Most Helpful Girl

• SO what's stopping you from talking to this guy?...look this cute guy you should really analyse him slowly if you know what I mean.Dont stalk the poor guy, but just watch how he chats and see if he's approachable. You alone have to be confident enough to make the first move buuut at the same time don't set your expectations to high...And try not to be somebody you are not always be yourself at all times. But I say simply have a genuine conversation and see where it takes you... HAVE FUN MY DEAR...xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxxxoooxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Un hide your profile.

Put your photos up but blur the images out slightly and message the guy that you like.

If he wants to see clearer photos of you, then send them to his e-mail if requested.

• Unhide your profile, delete your pictures, and send one in a message to the cute guy. :)

• Isn't there a way you can make you pictures only visible to those who you allow to have access to your profile. If not add him and if he requests pictures you can maybe send them to him,don't let people from your school stop you! Have fun and enjoy!