Ladies, when you register on on-line dating sites, how many guys contact you per day usually?

Ladies, when you register on on-line dating sites, how many guys contact you per day usually?

Guys, how many ladies contact you per day?

0|0
7|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Not very many because I don't post my photos because I don't want to be stalked or I don't want my co-workers to see etc.

I still get sent messages though occasionally based on what I've written about myself.

This one guy contacted me and I wanted to meet him except that he owned a pitbull.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• It depends on how good the profile is! I go on so many dates with keepers its hard to base which one is better! I get about 30 /day and 5 to 10 are worth dating!

0|0
    0|0
  • At the beginning when you first sign up its overwhelming.. you are a newbie. I would get 5-10 a day for about 3 wks.. then it totally flat lines for awhile lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • About 30... Although most of the messages aren't even worth reading.

0|0
    0|1
    • Keep in mind, this number depends on how heavily populated your town or city is... The more men (or women) there are, the more messages you'll get.

• Show All
    • *face palm*

Ah, the poor guys who have no idea how to treat a woman... On behalf of our side of the fence, let me apologize. lol

• I'd say a few guys,not many worth talking to though...

0|0
    0|0

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends how often you change your pictures. If you upload a new picture, you get more messages. I get about 20 messages a day, but it's rare I get a decent message.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• 1. Depends on the dating site

2. Depends on the geographic area one is in

3. Women generally will evoke responses even just cause they are women (even without a pic)

4. Men's profiles are generally carefully scrutinized by a woman before he is contacted

5. Hence, women evoke more responses than men do :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I can have a dating profile open for weeks and not even one girl would contact me, nor do they ever respond to any my messages.

0|1
    1|0