Why do guys say one thing and do the other?

So this guy and I have been talking and texting for a couple of months, and sometimes when we text, he'll randomly stop replying. So recently I asked him to hang out over the weekend and he said "ya I'm down" and so I responded by saying "okay, what should we do?" and he never replied. Why does he do this? This isn't the first time either. He was supposed to hang out with me before, but flaked out last minute.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe he's just not interested and he just doesn't want to hurt your feelings. Girls do that kinda stuff all the time too.

What Guys Said 2

• you 2 are probably just friends, I am sure he would like to hang out but it depends on doing what. I also believe he doesn't want to think about planning an activity and just want to go with the flow if it matches what he wants to do. I think you have to narrow down some choices with him if you want him to go through with it.

• Girls do that too. Being a flake isn't because he's a guy. It's because he's a flake.

What Girls Said 1

• Sorry but doesn't sound like he's very interested in you. If he was he would make and keep plans w you. Move on girl