Will he notice I'm kind of obsessed

So this is really embarrassing. I told his guy I liked him and his only reply was a smiley face. I was pretty sure he was talking to other girls cause he accidentally texted me saying he would call me on his bros phone so it wouldn't be on speaker... And I don't think guys care if they talk to each other on speakerphone... Anyway he never told me he liked me and didn't seem very interested on text so I assumed he doesn't like me and it upsets me. So I pretended to accidentally text him saying "yeah it was rough but it was good you were great" making it seem like I'm over him and talking to other guys. But I just feel so empty and bummed and I want to text him tonight apologizing for sending that... I know I'm happier when we talk even if he doesn't seem interested. Would it be desperate if I texted him saying sorry even though I sent the text yesterday morning? All he said in reply was jaja did you mean to send this to me? And all I said was ugh my phone is such sh*t...

Most Helpful Guy

• This guy is so over you. He might just bang you for sport, but you'll never get a relationship out of it. That he can tell you're just trying to make him jealous makes you look like an insecure little girl. Guys when we see that just have sex with you, but think you're too crazy for a relationship. Find a new man who actually wants you and don't play these power games. If you chase this guy any more, I guarantee you're going to get played, pumped and dumped. Sorry girl, game over.

What Guys Said 1

• If you like someone and you tell him/her, don't be sorry. it's not an embarrassment, just be cool and don;t react. Don't text him.If he comes back he is showing interest in you but if he doesn;t ...then you would be happy that " you didn't text sorry" :)

What Girls Said 2

• I'd leave it,you can't really do much without making yourself look worse

• I know the feeling. Believe me I know. I've been there. It hurts like hell. But you know what...you just have to get through this time because once this feeling is passed and believe me it will pass, you're going to be fine. So don't text him anymore. Leave it be. Tell yourself why should you waste so much energy and feel hurt over a guy that is just passing through? He doesn't matter. it'll be ok