Need advice on a new dating situation

I'm dating this guy in college (i'm in college too) who's never really even kissed a girl (according to his friends, not him, but they care about him they weren't lying). I'm fairly sure he likes me but how do I make this work? I never want to make him uncomfortable, should I make the first move?

Most Helpful Guy

• Talk to your mutual friends and ask them to slip the hint to him that you like him. 'That should help give him a confidence boost. Also, don't be afraid to touch his arms or shoulder so he gets comfortable with the idea of a woman being in his personal space. If he likes you back, he's going to plant one on you sooner or later once you speak through words and actions that you feel something for him.

What Guys Said 2

• You can try moving first. If not succeed, just wait. Sometimes it takes time. But I am sure, he will enjoy kissing you, maybe after the first time.

• How does never having kissed matter? You make it sound like he has no lips!

Romance is natural, given the right mood, it will ALL happen!

What Girls Said 1

• I would say he may not be shy abut sitting close while watching a movie at home alone (the best icebreaker for this sort of thing your watching the movie and not be self-conscious while gradually sitting and getting closer)., Maybe if you both have something to drink (not like getting 'drunk', unless you want to) you can turn to him, or give him a kiss on the cheek, or snuggle his face, or some other time during the date. I think if he gives you a peck on the mouth, which won't be far off, nature will take over and he'll know what to do. It may be a tiny bit new for him at first. This stuff ALWAYS works out, you just have to give him the time, patience and opportunity. And what's wrong with you giving him a quick kiss goodbye on the mouth while breaking the ice? Nothing.