What are some good ideas for a first date?

Hi, I'm 17 and I'm currently involved with an 18 year old guy I met a few months ago. He has said a lot that he loves me, but we haven't actually been on a date yet. So he asked me out for next weekend, he suggested that I could come over and said there's a big shopping centre and restaurants near him. A few days ago he asked if there are any films I want to watch because this date is all about me. I don't really know what to do for a first date, as I've never been on one let alone been in a relationship, but he's had girlfriends before.

So, what are some ideas for a first date that will make it really enjoyable, and are there any Do's and Don'ts I should know about? Thanks very much :) xx

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• wear something nice and smell nice :D

hahahaaa. and more importantly be yourself!

• Yeahh smelling nice is really a plus!

Get yourself a good brushing ,guys love shiny and yesss your hair shouldn't be messy at all.

they hate messy ppl.

To make it really enjoyable ...

get his heart pumping hard with you so that he associates the endorphins to year presence .

to get his heart pumping ... here'r my fav tricks :

-Sit on his lap

-Eat junk food with him(but then don't eat it like a ..lol eat politely)

-Walk in front of him at a moment and wink to some guys passing by.The guys will definitely turn back looking at you again. So you guy will end up thinking, damn I got a pearl! I'm the lucky one!

-MAKE HIM LAUGH!

One key to a man's heart has a lot to do with giving him lots of chuckles. If you can be the beautiful, nice girl he adores and make him laugh, you're golden. Laughter means happiness and happiness will open up hearts like you wouldn't believe.

Ive tried them all ;) They work wonders!

• thanks for the tips! I think some of them would be a bit of a problem though as firstly I can't wink looool, I was playing a Christmas game of 'wink murder' at school and I was the only one in the class who couldn't wink, and I ended up being the murderer so it was pretty terrible! Also, we both want to stay virgins till marriage, and I've actually asked him if he'd let me sit on his lap, and he said maybe but it depends on how appropriate/ inappropriate it is.

• The date's next Saturday :)

• Goodluck then! :)

Do tell us how it went !