Should I leave it alone?

The ex is blabbing on his social networks about me, but he won't say it to my face. Stuff about how he misses me yayaya. I think he is doing this for attention. He won't call or text me his feelings. He started to ignore me because of a disagreement almost 3 months ago, but there was no clear indication where we stand. So, I decided to be the bigger person, I sent a text saying that I would like to talk to clear the air and get things out in the open. Talk just like two adults. My question is should I leave it alone?

Most Helpful Guy

• See how he responds to the text. If he's willing to talk, keep an open mind, but also tell him that any future discussions about your relationship should be shared person-to-person, not over social media. That's not an unreasonable request.

What Guys Said 2

• he wants a pitty party. he probably wants some dumb girl to see it as an invitation of him being single

• Yes. He is not an adult so 2 adults would not be able to clear the air. It makes no sense to have a battle of wits with an unarmed man.

What Girls Said 1

• He's immature. Don't just leave it if it annoys you, because things between you and him won't get any better from it.

• There is nothing I can do if I keep reaching out but I'm falling on death ears. I don't want to be a stalker type chick. I also want closer but I don't see it happening

• You could also block him, to show him how much he annoys you. But then there's no turning back.