Never dated. What should I say?

There is this guy. He is nice and ok looking.

really white teeth. Bright hazel eyes. Tan skin.

He isn't the typical nice. He is OVERLY nice.

I can tell he is interested. He has even told me

so. But I have ALWAYS been single. I have never had that

boyfriend girlfriend experience.

I feel awkward sometimes and I really don't like that feeling.

I long for that experience. But I like being alone.

He is 6'4 and I am 4'11.

and if he asked me out.

I would want to. But I like being single.

I DONT KNOW WHAT I SHOULD SAY IF HE HAPPENS TO ASK ME!

Most Helpful Girl

• Even though you like being alone, you have never had the chance to see if you like dating someone. You should try things out, he likes you and you like him there shouldnt be any harm in that. He is really nice and treats you well and that's hard to find in a guy. Just be really upfront with him and follow your heart it will take you in the right direction =)

What Guys Said 1

• If your anything like me, it kind of sounds like you are in your comfort zone of being single/alone and anything different is kind of scary. Sometimes you just have to force yourself to be willing to go out of your comfort zone and try something different, you may end up enjoying it in the end. So you definitely should give him a shot and see how it goes, it might not be as awkward as you think it may be, and instead be something really great.

What Girls Said 1

• If her asks you out, let him know you're a bit hesitant. No harm in being honest with him. And it's not a contract. If it's not working for you and you'd rather fly solo, you're allowed to back out, especially if you talk to him beforehand. The dating scene ain't for everyone, so don't force yourself into anything that doesn't sit perfectly.