Should I call him or not?

Went out three times - had a great time and we stayed until they closed down the place each time. We've made out each time but nothing more.

After third date he said "I will call you tomorrow" and as I got home he texted "you looked great tonight" I texted back that a had a very nice time!

It has been three days with no call or text. I've only contacted him first on two occasions and the second time he said he was so excited to hear from me. Should I call him or just let it go?

Most Helpful Girl

• It has only been three days. Please stop worrying I'm sure all will be fine and he sounds like he is interested in you. He could be busy and that is his reason for not calling. He also may want you to make the next move. I would leave it one more day and then call him, if he does not answer leave him and message and then wait for him to call back. Don't message or call anymore because you will then look desperate. I'm sure that he will get back to you.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I'd call him. It sounds like he is waiting to see if you will make the next move. Maybe try calling him when you know he won't be home, then you can just leave a little message and see if he returns it. If so, you're set. If not, then move along. It's possible he just doesn't know where to go from here.

• It is the hardest thing to not pick up your phone and text or call - BUT... you really should wait at least another day. If you don't hear from him by tomorrow, then I would send a text - "just thinking about ya" or "how is your day going?" I have been in your situation and can't tell you how many times I've picked up the phone and then put it down. Eventually, he always cals or texts and all works out just fine. Hang in there!