Never been kissed

I'm 16 and I'm a guy. I've never had a girlfriend and never been kissed. Is that kinda pathetic/sad?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah man don't sweat it. I think I was 15 or 16 when I first had a girlfriend and kissed a girl. Its nothing bad. Just kinda wait things out and what not. I was kinda thinking that like "wtf... I'm pathetic for this.. 15 or 16 and all these guys are all going out with all these girls and I haven't even asked one out" like seriously don't worry about it. Since then I have had a number of relationships and gone out with a handful of girls. I have never once gone out with a girl I went to school with. I always found that the girls I ended up liking and talking to where from somewhere else, like work, or through friends of other towns. It usually wasnt someone I had direct contact of seeing at school. Also think about it. lets say you have had 15 girlfriends and made out with 20, and at 16... then you go out with a girl when you are 17 or 18 and the numbers are higher. and then you acquire a girlfriend and you 2 talk and she asks about the past, and now you are like.. yea.. I've kissed a bunch of girls and so and so. The smaller the number, the more appealing it is. No one wants someone that's been around. They like to think that they are special when it comes to intimate and personal relations.

I just wanna say don't worry about it. Thinks will be ok in the future. But also it depends on why you say you think its pathetic... do you make attempts? are you a go getter, do you go out there and make yourself known...? or do you just sit back and think.. I want a girlfriend. try not to be shy. I know as a guy we tend to be a lot shyer than females think, but try to open up and just don't be stupid about it. Maybe some girls, but not all. a lot of girls want someone who is really interested in them, you gotta show interest. listen, talk. just really pay attention and care about who they are, not what they look like or other stuff. it may be all fine and dandy when you are a teen, but its what's on the inside and who they are that counts. sooo if she's super ass pretty, its fine to look, but keep that one at a distance, try not to be distacted while talking to her. and watch what you say. It can be easy for girls to take things the wrong way. soooo anything that may sound wrong or rude, try to reword that before you let it spill

I know my advice maybe not be the most helpful. but just hang in there. don't think about it being as sad or pathetic. My buddy is 19 and just now has his first girlfriend and kiss. And let me tell you, he has totally outdone me and my friends, his girlfriend is soooo pretty and awesome. So at 19 he outdid everything me and my buddies with everyone we have gone out with in the past. Just hang in there man, try not to let it get you down. Keep your spirits up and your hopes high, The happier you seem, the more appealing it is to someone. Don't mope and sulk, its not attractive. Come off as a hyperactive go getter that makes you stand out to get noticed =)

What Girls Said 4

• Not at all. I know guys who are 21 and have never had a girlfriend or a first kiss. You have plenty of time to meet that special girl, I really wouldn't worry about it too much. It just happens. As crazy as that sounds haha. One day you are just talking to a certain girl and then you start dating. At least it seems that way with my past boyfriends.

• No! Don't worry your'e only 16. Don't rush into a first kiss, because you'll never forget it, save it for a special girl. :)

• HAH I'm almost 18 and I have never had or boyfriend or been kissed. I win...or lose depending how you look at it.

• No there is nothing wrong with that. You are still young and have plenty of time to worry about that in the future. You clearly have not met the right girl yet and it is not your time. Just go out and have fun, do the things you want and you will meet someone when you least expect it.

What Guys Said 1

• Don't let your friends pressure you about it, or the people around you. Just because everyone else is kissing, doesn't mean everyone actually is. I think you'd be surprised how many kids haven't had their first kiss by 16, or 17 or up to 20! That's when it's surprising, there are those even further beyond.

Waiting for the right moment and the right girl you feel strongly about is key, then your first kiss will be something you will never forget.