Who pays when you hang out as friends?

Me and this girl hang out regularly now. Who pays?

Most Helpful Girl

• You both pay your own way, at least that's how me and my guy friends do it, sometimes they pay for both, sometimes I do, its a give and take situation...actually I'm a lot like that with my boyfriends too, although they insist on paying a lot of the time.

What Girls Said 3

• The cost should be 1/2 and 1/2 or at least you pay one day and she pays the next day.

• well, I always insist on paying for myself. If I'm feeling charitable I pay for both. I'm just an independent girl. When I let a guy pay for me I feel like I need him, but then a lot of guys hate that, because they need to feel needed. haha

But If the two are just friends they should pay for themselves unless the other person insists, if so, let them.

• Pay for yourselves or take turns. If she buys tell her you got the next one. That's how I usually do it.

What Guys Said 4

• Im sure some girls will disagree with me but,

I say every man for himself lol.

• If you aren't dating, you pay for yourself.

• split the bill

• You pay for yourself. lol