Sometimes we have situations where we find out someone likes us. At the moment we don't share there feelings. But then, sometimes something will change and we eventually fall for them. Other times, they stay friends, and we never change our minds.
Approximately what percentage of encounters, where someone liked you, but you did not like them back, did you change your mind?
- I never change my mind into liking them (aprox. 0-20%)Vote A
- 40%-21% of the timeVote B
- 60%-41% of the timeVote C
- 80%-61% of the timeVote D
- I always change my mind and end up liking them. (81%+)Vote E
Most Helpful Girl
People are strange beings. We can change our opinions faster than we change our socks, for no seemingly important reason other than convenience. A person can change their mind for any reason they want.1