Should I text him? (or wait for his response)

So me and my best guy friend/ex boyfriend(were really close) got into a really bad argument last night and the last thing he said was have a nice life :).. you are dismissed.. then when I tried to text him back a couple times, I got a message saying this person has chosen not to receive messages from you from the message blocking service.. so hours later I texted him back from a diff num saying how he`ll always be in my heart and ill never forget you and I hope w/e you do in your life you will be happy gbye.. he NEVER blocked that num and I know his phone was on so he got the message.. about an hour later I called him from my phone and he didn't answer.. then I texted him.. I didn't get a message from the blocking service(so that means he unblocked me) but he didn't reply back.. and he still hasn't since that.. now, we have had blow outs in the past and he's blocked my num b4 then soon enough we started talking again.. but I feel like this argument was bad and I don't know if he`ll ever talk to me again.. so what should I do now at this point?

Most Helpful Guy

• You should do nothing. If he wants to contact you again, he knows how to get a hold of you. Any further attempt to get in touch with him while he's still fuming is going to be counterproductive. Put down all the phones and wait for him to call or text you back once he's cooled off. Do NOTHING.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• just wait it out. the more you bug him the more hell get annoyed

• Stop bugging him,it's doing you no favours as it's is making you come across and clingy and as a pest. If he wants to talk to you,he'll message you so stop going overboard and regain some of your dignity that you have left. Honestly because if you keep bugging him,it just makes things worse and then blocking your number should tell you that he did not want contact with you.