Who is more strategic when it comes to dating/ flirting?

Who is more strategic when it comes to dating/ flirting? Men or women?

• Men
  • Women

Most Helpful Guy

• Women have greater social instict since they've been training for it since they were kids while boys were still playing with army men and bassicaly "dominate and protect" games etc (feeding their natural urge to protect what's theirs and provide for what's theirs) whilst ignoring the social aspect of things (how to behave, how to interact with people) so men end up knowing allot of skills that are useful for providing a family etc whilst women learn more about how to deal with people.

Also they start to flirt etc at an earlier age (women) so have more experience.

But here comes the fun part...once they've grown older, it's obvious that men follow their logical side more; analyze things and have a more sober (and colder) view on situations whilst women often get blinded by their emotions and fail to really analyze and make a plan and just "go with what feels right at the moment"

So when they hit around age 20 it seems to me that men have the upper hand in the dating game (at least the ones who know what they are doing) and women just blindly get attracted to them.

Especially with books like link it's obvious that men have a very tactical insight about how to deal with dating etc.

What Girls Said 6

• i think both genders have their own tricks up their sleeves.

• I think both are very strategic about it, but in very different ways. I think women plan things out little things more and tend to generally overthink it, but guys can also be very strategic, although it seems to be in more of a straightforward, overt kind of way.

Don't get me wrong though, both sexes can be equally manipulative, I guess it ultimately boild down to the person.

• Isn't it women he send a signal to a man that she is interested before he even approaches her? Not in all cases, but rarely do men approach a woman before she has made eye contact a few times. It's a close call though... men and women have different methods. It's like comparing apples to oranges.

• I think that women plan more while guys go-with-the-flow more.

• definitely women. we have more power up our sleeves then men. we know the entire book of flirting without even having to look at it.

• Strategy isn't gender specific ! Anyone can scheme !

What Guys Said 5

• if you read this website, its pretty much a crapshoot and it all boils down to who has more experience at the time.

• i think women are, but they don't mean to be. so I'm voting Men

• Pretty equal. Women have more control but men can be more creative and witty.

• Definatly guys A

• both men and women.