What kind of guys do you kiss on the cheek?

Most of the times that girls have kissed me on the cheek, I've found out that they like me.

When you kiss guys on the cheek, have you normally liked him or wanted to hook up with him? Or has it usually been guys that you haven't felt anything for?

Most Helpful Girl

• it really depends on the girl and how her personality is, there are so many types out there. some girls are more open and extroverted than others. me personally I'm ladylike and don't kiss any men on the cheeks, friends or not...i would only kiss my boyfriend on the cheek, the man I love! but I know plenty of girls who are outgoing have ton of guy friends go clubbing and partying and they kiss guys cheeks all the time. I personally don't agree with what they do. I feel like the girls that kiss guys cheeks are flirts and just like attention, and like to show off they are sexually open like that...they could be trying to lead you on too

What Girls Said 4

• If I kiss anyone anywhere , unless I am drunk, I like them .

A kiss on a check is a very strong sign a girl likes you.

• i do it to my male friends when I'm greeting them or saying goodbye, always accompanied by a hug. It has nothing to do with being skanky or trying to lead a guy on as anon girl suggested, and its definitely not unlady-like, its simply an innocent, friendly greeting.

• depends on the situation. I don't really like kissing on the cheek it is weird. I've only done it when I was out with a guy on a first date and the goodbye was awkward because I didn't want to kiss him on the lips and couldn't tell if he wanted to kiss me.

this guy I dated always liked me to kiss his cheek though so he would ask me to but I liked him so I preferred the lips.

• Theres nothing un lady like if you kiss a guy on the cheek. Its just a greeting hello, or good bye in most cases... Exchanging pleasentries...thats all in most cases it means nothing, well at least nothing romantic...and judging if your dating the guy or not is how you should rate the kiss...what tha other anon girl said is bogas...and trying to convince herself of something her man probably told her was bad cause he's controlling or jealous...just take your situation in consideration with the young lady and decied if it friendly, or romantic...

What Guys Said 0