Cheating ex-boyfriend texts me out of the blue

We were together for 5 years. He broke up with me 6 months ago. After he broke up with me, I found out that he was cheating on me while we were still together and I confronted him about it. He admitted to it, apologized and we haven't spoke since then.

Few weeks ago, he starts texting me again just to say hi and seems like he's curious as to what I'm doing.

Why is he texting? I don't want to be too blunt and straight up ask him "wth do you want", even though that's what I'm thinking. I'm just starting to get over him and now he texts and it's messing with my head.

Most Helpful Guy

• Regret or fall back are probably to most likely. If he feels he messed up he may regret loosing you. After you bail out of a relationship and the water turns out to be too cold you want back in. Unless you were as much at fault as him for the relationship going sour, forget it. I've done a lot of forgiving for someone only to discover they are using me. The second and more likely is he thinks he has you emotionally and just wants sex.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0