I'm so sad!...ugh?!

i asked him to take me back but he said no basically that he's tired of hurting me then he gave like the real reasons he said because the other girl is shorter and goes to his school and she is younger and happy with him :"""((I feel like committing suicide:((((I don't have anything anymore!:((((((so I left him like no more texting or anything and he begged me not to but I'm not gonna respond to him for a long time...:(imma try :(((he said ps-i STILL wanna be with you,thats how he ended the text:((((ugh!:((((((why won't he just take me back?!we were both happy!

Most Helpful Girl

• The only persons worth giving up your life for are your children. No man can ever be worth that, do you really think he would do the same for you? When you're dead and gone will still be with that girl.

If he really and truly loved you then no other girl could come in the picture. If he really loved you he wouldn't hurt you so often. You have a whole new year ahead of you and possibly within the next month or so you will meet another guy who you find attractive and will also find you attractive.

Delete his number from your phone, also his pictures and videos. Delete him from all your social networks and just try to surround yourself with positive things. Watch some nice shows to take your mind off him and think about a new hairstyle that you can get and experiment with nail art. I usually do something new with my hair or wardrobe when I'm starting a new chapter in my life.

That guy so isn't worth a single tear from you - he has been cheating on you...you just didn't realize it.

It's holiday season, hang out with your friends and have some fun.

What Guys Said 1

• if you need a shoulder to cry on drop me a pm with your Skype/msn/yahoo

What Girls Said 3

• Just ignore him if he really liked you he would have been wíth you and wouldn't have given you such a lame reason there are many guys out there you just have to move on I know its hard but there is nothing much you can do

• Keep your head up and don't contact him again

• MOVE ON, You DESERVE BETTER, HES NOT WORTHY OF YOU... PLENTY OF FISH IN THE SEA..