What is a good first date idea?

Basically I met a girl on POF, and after sending a few messages back and forth, we started to text, and have been for the last month or so. She's out of town for the holidays, but I asked her if she would want to go out sometime when she gets back and she said yes.I think coffee might be a little boring seeing as we've been chatting for so long. I can't think of anything though. Would dinner be too boring?

Most Helpful Guy

• Mini golf

A carnival/fair

A cooking class

A pistol range

Basically any touristy activity that's fun can work. Keep it short duration and some place with lots of people so both of you feel safe. Do it mid-day and if it's going well, it can extend into a dinner. Sporting events, movies and places where you can't talk aren't great, and just dinner can be intimidating for some reason.

Activities kick ass.

What Girls Said 1

• Bowling, for a coffee maybe and do something afterward like mini golf or something like that where you can bond and have fun.

What Guys Said 1

• Take her to a bad part of town; that would get your blood pumping.