Would a girl say yes to a date to try to get closer to your friend?

Would a girl say yes to a date to try to get closer to your friend? Because I asked a girl out on a date the other day and she said yes and it worries me because she used to have a thing for a friend of mine. Do I give her a chance?

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, to both questions. Yes, some girls would use a date with someone to get closer to their friend. Some guys would do this too. But you should give her a chance because it also could be that she got over your friend and got a crush on you. You'll figure it out soon enough. If she talks about your friend quite often, if she wants to meet up with you but only if he's around as well, ...

• good answer, any mention of your friend when together, its a def no.

• Even so, she can still go out with you to make him jealous. Maybe that's the paranoid in me talking but just be careful.

• my thoughts exactly

• Everyone's, boy or girl, moral line is different. How good of a person is she? Sure, some girls would do it. And a lot wouldn't. No way I can tell you which she is :/

What Guys Said 0