What the heck is going on? Is he interested?

I've been dating this guy...we've hung out 11 times over a 2 month period. We're even seeing each other on New Years Eve. In the beginning, he used to text me every single day. But lately, he's been texting me every other day. It's finally been 2 days and I haven't heard from him, so I decided to call him but he didn't answer. So I texted him "Was hoping to catch you on the phone...wanted to wish you and your family a Merry Christmas, I look forward to seeing you on NYE." He replied with "Merry Christmas to you too, I've been excited about NYE all week!" And that was it.

I just don't know what's up. What do you guys make of this?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's X-mas. He's probably super busy with his family. Especially if he has a big one. According to his response it doesn't sound like you have anything to worry about or he would have been more short in his answer like, Merry Christmas, & nothing more.