This guy I am seeing ...

Says that he only wants to have fun, ask me to not date other guys but he is still on that dating/meet up website (maybe flirting with girls who know?)

I do not want to have sex with him, but he is so persistent, we saw each other twice without having sex, now he says that we should have sex when we meet or we should not meet again.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well he probably isn't serious about you.

But he thinks you are a lot more into him than he is into you.

All in all, he's giving you an ultimatum. That's plenty enough to dump him and look for someone genuinely interested in you.

GAG Video of the Day

GirlsAskGuys on the streets of Chicago!

What Guys Said 12

• If you're not ready to have sex with him then dump him. He's selfish and controlling. He wants his cake and to eat it too, meanwhile he wants you to be satisfied with the glass of water he hands you.

1) if you're not in a relationship he should have no control over you looking for a real relationship

2) he is clearly keeping his options available

3) he doesn't respect women enough to treat them as equals or listen to and heed their requests

Even you haven't dumped him yet, do it now!

• so he's got the usual double standards...and is pretty open that he only wants sex. I don't see what you have to seek advice about. The situation is prety clear from my point of view!

• The thing is that he is making me confused not wanting to date other men and now he just said it's fine If I don't want sex, but he would enjoy more to have it...

• He hsn't given ou any sort of commitment, so why can he suggest you don't see other people?

• Do yourself one of the biggest favours you will ever do and tell the guy to bugger off.

This is not a relationship, he is like a parasite trying to obtain sex.

If sex is all he wants from you, what kind of a relationship is that.

Go find someone else :)

• your better off just moving onto someone else. this guy obviously just wants to get laid by multiple people but wants to be the only one for all these girls. its stupid, this guy is just a heartache waiting to happen

• what is it that you can't read here young lady?

He want's sex and that's that. Why are you even looking at him for anything else?:

More from Guys
7

What Girls Said 2

• If you do not want to have sex with him, then don't. Based on what you've said he is only interested in having sex with you. Just because he's the jealous type who doesn't want you having sex with other guys does not mean that he cares about you at all...he is just a meanie who doesn't like to share.

Guys usually say what they mean, and he was honest enough to state the fact that he is only interested in having fun. He has no plans for a commitment. Why stay with someone who only wants you for one thing...and that one thing not being your heart?

You should dump him before he dumps you. Don't sleep with him...

• you should move on. seriously it's not worth it. he sounds like a horn dog with a harem.