Have you ever sent messages of any kind to your ex(es)?

Whether via the Internet, text messages, or the like, did you have any regrets over it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Most guys I broke up with, theyre like, can we please still be friends.

So with some of them, I'm still friends.

To be honest, most guys I dated were pretty nice, but I just really fail with guys, so it never really last long.

Most things I send to them are just like, Hey, How are you?. nothing really more

Yeah well, happy birthday, merry xmas, stuff like that too, but some guys I dated, I just deleted them from friendlists, and I don't really talk to those guys, because they really turned out to be a**holes.

What Girls Said 5

• No, I never regretted contacting my ex. But it's probably because he always seemed to welcome my attempts to contact him even though he was the one who dumped me. It's been 2.5 years since we broke up (we never spoke to each other until middle of this year) and it's actually really nice being able to talk to him.

I'll admit that I'm a little distraught and disappointed with who he has become, it's still nice to contact your old best friend.

• I texted my ex Merry Christmas, and he responded, "Merry Christmas, I hope you're enjoying the time with your family." No emotion whatsoever which was very unlike him, but I know he's in a dark place right now and isn't happy with me (hence the breakup). So I was just happy to get a response. Besides that, we haven't been in contact for a month. I'm hoping to begin contacting him more in a few weeks to see if things can be salvaged, though he doesn't want that right now.

• I kind of regret sending my ex emails after we broke up. I was trying to get back with him or at least contact. No response or anything. That was hurtful. But you have to move on.

• Best message I ever sent was "i don't want you in my life" after he wanted to stay friends...may have been a few hate message too...dont regret any of them because I was just sayin how I felt.

• I have recently texted my ex before Xmas as I heard he's home for Xmas but no respond. Regretted it. I shouldn't havd done it in the first place.

What Guys Said 3

• i regret every single message I sent my ex when I was still emotionally distraught. all of them drove her farther away from me, which is why it has been almost 2 years and just recently (4 months ago) we became friends again. don't send him/her ANYTHING unless you are emotionally ready. this means, you can keep your cool and be fine with things no matter how they respond

• I have, in the beginning but it was nothing in particular. Though I wish I would have completely cut off all contacts with my ex the moment she gave up on me emotionally.

• Yes. I just recently wished my ex a very fiery Christmas. For her birthday I said that it was a shame the Earth had another year with her, and I sent her a picture of her sister in my bed after I banged her.