Girls would you date a black guy?

why or why not? or any guy of race that A.you wouldn't normally date or Haven't dated before or B.dont date them much?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would

I have

What Girls Said 11

• Possibly. I have no real physical attraction toward black men, so he'd likely have to attract me intellectually first. I have never dated a black man, to be honest.

I'm open to dating anyone who can thrill me, regardless of his race or physical looks. It's just one more hurdle if I'm not immediately attracted to him physically. But if he can attract me intellectually and emotionally, it's on!

• what about them is physically unattractive for you? compared to the other ethinicities?

• I honestly couldn't tell you. I also don't find certain Hispanic and Asian ethnicities attractive. I'm sorry, but I don't think it's any one feature.

• Yes

My boyfriend is white though so I'm not looking...I haven't dated one though. LOL my first boyfriend(1st grade love) was a ginger named Bryan lmao he was our next door neighbor and we were best friends :(

^random

Most people here are Caucasian and are not open to IR dating. Or they're non-white and have issues with their own kind

• That's a tough question, In the area that I live in, most black men speak ebonics, smoke, do drugs, rap (the single genre of music I despise the most), and they don't know how to pull up their pants. They talk about how they hate to be stereotyped...but then they follow the stereotype to a T.

I know not all Black men are like this, and I have nothing against black people (being half black myself) But I find it highly unlikely...

• yeah like you said not all are like that but would you date one?

• what if he spoke ebonics, smoked (no hard drugs), rapped, dressed thugish but he was really smart, funny and caring once you got to know him? or would those above things stop you from getting to know him?

• Yes, because I refuse to date anyone who smokes, it doesn't matter which race...They couldn't play rap around me, it would just make me angry...The thug look is stupid and I'd be embarrassed to be seen with him, Those who speak ebonics make themselves sound unintelligent, and I like to have good conversations with someone who is articulate, why should I dumb myself down? If they were smart, why speak ebonics? If they are funny and caring...They might make a good friend, but nothing more.

• I honestly am open to dating any race..

• Yupp, I would.

• Yeah I would date a black guy because they are tall and strong ;)

• no. not interested/attracted. its just that simple

• I don't care. Whatever. If he is hot and we get along then I would date him.

• To be honest with you, I don't think I could date a black man for the simple fact that I'm not really attracted to them, and I feel the same way for Asian men...:/ But don't get me wrong, I've seen a few really good-looking black & Asian men!

• so you wouldn't date one even if they were good looking and had a nice personalty lol no offense but I find a lot of girls take looks over EVERYTHING else like a girl would say well if he isn't hot sexy I'm not gonna date him lol like it isn't all about looks looks aren't gonna treat you right

• So far I have dated Asians (I'm asian) and Caucasians. I haven't dated Arabs and Africans. It's not that I won't date them, but so far haven't met one that caught my interest. I don't really have anything against these two later races, in fact few of my really good friends are Africans. But like I said, none of the men has really caught my attention yet.

• No, I just don't. I don't find blacks guys attractive. It is a simple as that.

What Guys Said 3

• As a black guy, I feel compelled to answer this question.

Imo, most girls that aren't brainwashed by racist family members or friends, are willing to date a black guy, as long as he find him physically attractive and isn't, ahem, "the stereotypical media image".

• I was watching a p*rn documentary about life after p*rn and how they have to deal with being scrutinized and all that. One of the former p*rn stars said that she would f*** a black guy as a last resort, so while some girls, like one of the girls on here I know would date one, others would not. It just depends on the girl, really

• Many girls would. In America, black guys have the upper hand in the dating department among men. They have many positive stereotypes for women to grab onto.

• wow just wow

• stereotypes bro

• Well, yeah, but it's an initial benefit based on their phenotype with no effort on their part. Just have to coast after that.