Do I have the right to be upset and bitter with women?

I just have a hard time believing anything women say to me or to any other guy on here or in person. I'm starting to believe women say what they want us guys to believe and hear not what they really mean. Think about how many times has a woman said we hate the jerks, douche bags etc and yet a week later their they are dating what they said they hated? Or are about those who say money doesn't mean much to them but again their they are dating the rich guy. They try to throw us guys off but we're really not that stupid. I'm just sick of women saying one thing and doing the exact opposite. Go ahead deny everything I just mentioned because you want us to believe it.

Most Helpful Guy

• right all the way. women are backwards after all. I don't have to point it out anymore. their stupidity explains it all

What Girls Said 4

• Haha, not going to lie, I can see your point. But its not always like that. And its really hard to believe but its true. A lot of situations (and I know this is really gonna sound bad) is because we have low self esteem and because we are attracted to what we can't have or what we think everybody else wants. So if everyone thinks the jerk guy is the one to have and he is interested, then why not. We can get him. He will make us feel better about ourselves because he is the one making other people jealous of us. Its all twisted in our heads. Like in a way we like that we can get him but we know we will never fully have him giving us what we want. It makes us chase it more. Its all really messed up and honestly so dumb.

There are a lot of good guys out there and we start to realize what we want when we are ready to settle. We just feel we might not ever be able to find this guy. And this is not always true. But for example the jerk guy, he'd be fun for sometime but trying to always make him happy and never being happy ourselves. But we feel better about ourselves, because we know we probably deserve better than him, so it gives us a confidence boost. But eventually it will just suck and that's when we realize we made a big mistake.

I know it doesn't make a whole lot of sense and it sounds totally stupid and bizarre. And it kind of is, not going to lie. But that's what goes on a lot of times. And a lot of us girls don't realize it, so that doesn't help either.

Don't be bitter or upset with all women! There are some good ones out there who are not like this, I promise!

• And give me one good reason why I or any other guy out there should believe anything you just said? See we can't because like I said woman only say what they want us guys to hear not believe. Your not fooling me.

• The vast majority of guys will reject women who have been pumped and dumped by jerks/bad boys without hesitation.

• Good comment, I think I was like the question asker, and now I think that there are bad girls, girls with issues who are hard to date and have relationship with, and good girls. Cause I have a few great girls friends. And knowing them helped me to overcome the bad girls I met. Thus I agree with justgothurt

• Its sad that you've become jaded from your experiences.I can't say whether or not you have the RIGHT to be upset... or not.Its your LIFE.You can do whatever the hell you want.You can be angry and sad for the rest of your natural life if you want.

I CAN tell you that being as jaded as you are,is going to amount to nothing but perpetuating the SAME annoyances over and over,and you WILL NOT find a woman of quality because of the energy you are putting out.So. get ready to go into you 30s and 40s alone or having to settle for what you don't want if you continue on this path.

I've been wronged by guys before,but I don't think all males are garbage.We live in a world with over 7 billion people.If you wish to think all women are awful,then by all means,continue that thought process and watch how ALONE you will continue to be.

The only people who will agree with you on this are those who are in the same sad boat.

• I never said I hated women just the things they say and do.

• Also,if you supposedly don't HATE women,but you hate the things we say and do,then maybe you should consider an alternative.

• You know the thing that pisses me off is women can never admit their wrong. And you do realize they are more women on this earth then men. For someone who as over 19k Xper Points you sure do like to bitch and complain. So apparently you do get this site because if you didn't you would of left already.

• Yes people suck a hell of a lot of the time, I don't think it's gender specific. Man up, take what people say with a grain of salt and keep an eye out for the good ones.

• its not but girls are mean.

• You should get cut for saying "man up" :P

• @ Marcusbrown: I guess I'm not doing my gender any favours in the nice department :P, but boys are mean too (even if it's generally in more and inconsiderate way)

@Mikek: Come at me!

• Yes, you have the right. Is it accurate? No.

I think generalizing an entire gender based on the small percentage of the female population you've encountered is a bit silly. The men I've dated have been pretty awful to me in the past, but do I hate all men? Of course not. Even a lot of the men on GAG have been really ugly to me. I still don't apply that opinion to ALL men, just THOSE men. Applying blame where it belongs is key.

People can be scummy, yes. But it's a human issue, not a female issue.

I will say this - I guarantee you're not going to find a good woman by spouting misogynistic rants all the time. If you never give ANY women a chance to be different than those from your past, it's just a SELF-fulfilling prophecy, and you'll have only yourself to blame.

• How many times have you asked out a guy? Probably never so you don't know what us guys hear.

• Who said anything about me being fat? Now your just putting words in my mouth.

• No, I was simply making a point that BOTH genders have issues dating the opposite sex.

I know you didn't say anything about fat, haha! I wasn't implying you said anything about it.

What Guys Said 9

• I completely agree with you that women seem to find it difficult to give advice to men regarding dating and attraction. What they say they like and what they respond to are often very different. However being bitter and upset with them won't change this. All it will do is make it harder to meet women as your bitterness will show through. Just don't listen to them when they give you advice on dating.

• ... or anything else they have to say for that matter. lol

• I know eh. I often wonder how I can trust a woman who gives me the run around. Just learn to read between the lines I guess and read up on how women think. We can't communicate the same as we would with each other. F***in pain in the ass I know.

• I agree 100%. I was talking to this girl a few months ago and was telling me how she wanted a nice guy who she could trust to be around her kids and so forth. and a week later she tells me that the guy she's been seeing for a few weeks has been arrested and put in jail due to a number of things, one being warrant for his arrest for beating a woman. Now why in the world would you say you wanted a nice trustworthy guy and then get together with a woman beater?

• Yeah I don't get it either. To a woman they believe no think their all so perfect and can't say or do no wrong and it should be the guys responsibility to admit he screwed up. And isn't it funny when a woman messes up its some how the guys fault.

• You sure do have the right. Women can be total turds. No doubt about it. Maybe the majority are even crap.

But there are a select few out there that will make you happy and will make your life so much better.

• They don't want to admit these things out of political correctness, and they even feel guilty themselves that they like the things that they know deep down really aren't "good."

I've come to the conclusion that we are all animals on this big blue Earth, and we need to accept each others internal animalistic drives.

• Ofcourse. I think it's only natural to go through a phase of indignation and resentment after taking that red pill. I've been there. But eventually it will fizzle out into pure, sweet apathy and indifference.

• Alonso14 is correct unfortuneately

• A lot of what you said is true, but instead of complaining, why not get a piece of the action?

• And how I'm I suppose to get any action if women ignore me. I can be the jerk get nowhere or I can be the doormat and we both know how that works out.

• Most women do not care about smart guys. I have tons of smart friends that are single who can tell you what the deal is. That doctor vs SSI comparison was not about being smart, it was about money.

• I couldn't think of a good comparison. But you get the point.

• The best way to have a good relationship is not to ask them what they like, but spend time and find out what they like and then give it to them