He broke up with me, but still keeps texting me?

We just broke up with me a few days ago, and he hasn't stopped texting me since. He said we should just be friends, and I agreed with him because I wasn't ready for a serious relationship, but I need some space from him. Should I stop responding to his texts?

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell him first that you need some time to yourself and that he shuld give you a break from the texting. See if he's willing to cooperate; if not, then you need to cut him off totally.

What Guys Said 3

• you should tell him that while you hope one day to be friends, for now its hard on you. tell him that you want a clean break for now.

he dumped you so he is in no position to make demands and in no position to refuse your needs

just say one final time that you need a clean break for a while, and that you'll contact him if/when your ready to

• Just nicely say that you two need some time apart. He seems to still have some feelings for you.

• and what if I want to get back with him eventually? Do I still not respond?

• He probably will stop or something me and my ex texted one of your will probably stop it like I got mad at one girl because she was sending my number trying to embares me and I just stoped talking to one because it got painfull so I deleted her contact

What Girls Said 1

• Yes, you should stop responding to him.