Is "White" your dating preference?

Very simple, straight forward question. Please answer anonymously if it makes you comfortable.

• Yes
  • Yes (But willing to give others a chance)
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• No, if anything I'm very aggravated by white people and the ignorance a majority of them contribute to society. I never take white guys seriously when they approach me. I realize it's wrong and I need to fight these prejudice thoughts, but I'm not sure how because it's like they keep confirming them all around me.

• I understand where you are coming from. I'm mixed & only have dated white guys (guess I'm into "white things") but they ALWAYS have this huge social ignorance that truly repels me & I've grown a disdain for. So many think racism pretty much doesn't exist, say dumb crap like "blacks are doing better" because of welfare, and are just completely blind eyed or refuse to admit that as white men they have the best social standing. It's infuriating and they never have valid reasons for their beliefs.

• @ Aethera, exactly. I could never date one seriously or be in a relationship with one. They cannot relate to me. Not only do they not get racism the way minorities do, but they want to pretend that it's some imaginary thing so they don't have to feel guilty for the unfair bullsh*t their ancestors created.

• @Aethera if you think they are socially ignorant than why do you still date them? No one is forcing you to? Have you ever dated a black guy before? I've dated 2 in hs but they were rebounds but they don't count as dating to me but if someone asked I would say I have only dated white men because that was hs and they never took me out on dates nor did I consider them real bfs just counter revounds. So I guess it depends on the context

What Girls Said 14

• Because of the demographic area I live in, I have dated mostly white people. However, I have been with 2 black men, 1Indian man,1 Indian woman, 2 Hispanic men, one French girl, and a Swedish guy. Race, religion, skin color- it makes no difference to me.

• I'm curious, what are you?

• Basically, if you see a post by "marcusbrown", ignore it.

• I am bisexual and not ashamed to admit, Marcusbrown. I'm not asking for your approval, but I am not judging your lifestyle either.

• I am white and I prefer to date white guys. Mostly because I am most attracted to them, also because I want babies with eyes that aren't brown. But I have dated other races and would again.

• What if it were an Indian, Black, or Hispanic person who had blue eyes? (As it does occur)

• Not quite, as light colored eyes are due to a genetic mutation, and can occur in any race.

link

link

So you wouldn't have an issue in that case? (Obviouly not these people as they are children) Do you think some of your opinions regarding the topic could be due to your father?

• I wouldn't have an issue. I am more attracted to white guys anyway but colored eyes really boost my attraction, and it does more for people who are not white. Not that I don't like brown eyes (especially light brown, I like those), but I really love light eyes as a general rule.

I don't think it has anything to do with my dad. It wouldn't stop me from dating a guy. I would just be hesitant to have him meet my parents, and if I do decide to introduce, I would warn him and my mom beforehand.

• White guys are fine, but I'm also really attracted to naturally tan guys, like Mexicans, and some South Americans and Asians.

• No not really I like anyone as long as they meet my good standards and are in my opinion cute with a good head on their shoulders. I'm more open with different people to date since a lot of black men I encounter don't for me too much.

• White is my preference.

However I am not jaded by non white men

I don't think they are better than non white men. I just wanted to say that because some women on here will say white men have money. Those women do not represent me

• What is your race, actually? That was good clarification btw.

• Im multiracial, the best kind of race lol

• What are you mixed with? I agree!

• No... I liked men of all races including the white.

• If they attract me but I never dated a white person

• Russian

• I'm not racist or anything, but I've never been attracted to or had the chance to be attracted to a guy who wasn't white. I grew up in an all white neighborhood and went to a grammar school and a high school that only had several black students.

• That's understandable. What about when it comes to celebrities?

• I kinda have a thing for British guys (so typical I know)... Like Tom Felton and Matthew Lewis. They tend to be white-ish. To name a couple non-white ones off the top of my head- Enrique Iglesias (Hispanic) and Zayn Malik (Pakistani) are so attractive.

• I live in Utah where practically everyone is white, but I had a brown boyfriend for a while, and frankly, I was very attracted to him. So I don't prefer it any way. Skin color isn't the first thing I look for.

• Oh you live in UTAH, what part you from cause I like the gateway mall area there

• I live a half an hour south from SLC, so yeah I've been there a few times:) It's pretty neat

• Yes. I will never date out of my race

• You care to elaborate a little? I'd like to hear your thoughts.

• Cool, thanks for being honest.

• Anytime

• Yes

• not really

• Nope...like white pale big noses, they get red and pink too , they look blotchy and have like a lot of liver spots. I kinda prefer like latin men tanned skinned, way nicer bodies, the accents, dark hair, body language...<3 so many things

• What are you?

• ok sorry about that... I don't think all whites are idiots not saying that...or saying you are...but I think that some are small minded and need to stop being insecure and learn to love all

• No fair I'm not white and my nose gets pink lol

What Guys Said 10

• I prefer Japanese, mixes of Japanese, mixes of American but I prefer light-skinned individuals. I did, however, choose "No" in the poll because Japanese is not white, it is light-skinned. Just as well a white African individual would be considered white in my eyes. Dark skin is simply not appealing to me.

• As cruel and superficial as it is, I am the same way. :\

• I voted C...because I don't have a precise racial preference like that. Race is a non-factor for me, thus I have a wide pool of females in which to explore. :)

• I don't have a preference, I find attractive whatever or whoever I find attractive.

• That's like saying you don't have a favorite ice cream. I find it hard to believe you wouldn't prefer one over another..

• Well I guess you're just going to have to find a way to believe it :)

Seriously, I don't pick and choose who I have a thing for. It just happens.

• I got ya, no worries mate.

• <3 dem Asians :P hah. Though really I don't care about race in the slightest. Just seems like the Asian girls I meet are the ones more likely into the things I'm into. Though definitely attracted to a lot of different types. Black, White, Hispanic, Indian, Native American, Asian, Arabic, etc. They're all good to me.

• Don't really have a preference.

• Yes it is

• No preference.

• Not really I like all races cause you have your good looking ones and your ugly ones

• Yes, European girls ftw.

• Its not so much about preference for me its about general values so I'm not attracted to black girls and Asian girls simply based on that... That's not to say that I wouldn't date one of those races if I found someone whos values matched my own, but since the majority doesn't whenever I talk to someone of that race I don't look at them as dating material... Hence leaving white/latin the races of preference.