My girlfriend hanging out with guys she dated

My girlfriend and I has been going out for 4 months now. She has a lot of guys friend and a few she dated. One of them she talks to almost daily. She told me they dated for about 2 months a year ago, but it didn't work out cause he doesn't have a job, live with his parents and now he let himself go and got fat which she doesn't find attractive. Her friend knows we are going out but yesterday she sent her a text saying he is jealous of me being with her cause he said said she was closed off and never opened up to him and give him a chance when they were dating...

How I should react in this situation?

Should I be worry if they hangout?

Should I be worry if she hangout with any of the guys she dated?

I talk to her. She told me there's nothing I should worry about. She is going out with me, not him. They dated and it didn't work out. She said they are better friends than a couple. She doesn't find him attractive at all anymore. They are just friends.

Most Helpful Guy

• Act aloof. Don't care. He isn't competition as far as your concerned. Maybe even make a joke about how your girlfriend should cheat on you with him.

(DISCLAIMER: IF YOU CAN'T PULL THE JOKE OFF, DON'T DO IT! I DON'T KNOW YOUR STYLE OF HUMOR DON'T ACT OUT OF CHARACTER!)

Next time he comes up in conversation, casually mention how creepy you think he is. Calling another guy creepy is a great **** block strategy. It has saved me many times, and gotten rid of competition a few times for me as well.

Should you worry if they hang out? Possibly, but never let her know that, but this is really something that you intuition should be leading you by, not an internet opinion.

No. Jealously implies your threatened, which means your vulnerable, which is a big turn off for a lot of women.

• doesn't it seems a bit of jealous if a guy says creepy or weird things about other guys?

yeah making a joke about her cheating is cool, it shows some edge and confidence in a guy, but saying things about someone feels creepy in itself...

• If you can't pull it off, then don't try it. But as I said, it's a great **** block if you can make a girl think a guy is creepy successfully, she will NOT think of him in a romantic/dating mindset ever again, unless he REALLY REALLY knows what he is doing. Getting out of friend zone is one thing, getting out of creepzone is nearly impossible.

Even if you can "hint" at it, and it works in your favor, he is out of the picture. Do what you can.

Just make sure it doesn't get to you in front of her

What Girls Said 1

• I would never disrespect my man by seeing let alone talk to any guys I dated. would she like if you were to see or talk to your ex. Just the fact that at one point she had an attraction to this guy.tell her how you feel and if she truly cares she will stop with no problem.

What Guys Said 3

• Ask her how she would like it if the situation was reversed. It bogs my mind how one girl can date a guy, yet spend her time conversing with ex's or other guys that were probably romantic interests. Your girlfriend should be allowed to hang or talk to whoever you want, but she take your feelings into consideration.

• That's a problem.

• make her jealous by hanging out with your ex girlfriends just to see how she reacts.

If they are talking to each other everyday,then I'd be concerned.