He's traveling to see me for our 2nd date... How to make it amazing without being over-the-top.

I met an incredible guy over the holidays. We went on a date, and had a great time. The only problem is, he lives in a different city, about 4 hours away. However, he wants to go on a second date and is planning a visit when he can stay with some friends who live in my city, and meet up with me.

Because distance limits the time that we're going to have together, I want to make the most of it. That being said, I don't want to scare him away by being too much, too soon... I want to keep things simple, without being boring and disappointing. Not only in relation to the date itself, but also the physical aspect. So far, we've kissed once - a short and sweet peck. I'm not one to move too quickly, but I'm also extremely drawn to him, and don't want him to feel that he came all that way for something that's not going anywhere..?

Basically, my question is: do I treat this like any other 2nd date, despite the unusual circumstances, or do I need to make an extra effort to secure his attention (and in that case, what exactly do I do)?

Cheers!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Well what kind of area do you live in? Do you have amusement parks? Live by the beach? Mountains? You could do a beach date, movie and dinner. Or you can go snowboarding. Go to an amusement park. Kind of hard to suggest stuff since I don't know where you are in the world and what is around you.