Girls would you date someone younger?

I was talking to someone a while back and she said she couldn't be with a guy younger even by a year cause it'd be like being with a younger brother. I was wondering how many other girls go by this and if you are willing to go younger what's the lowest you'd go? Feel free to include your age.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it really depends on the person's maturity level once you get to know them. Me and my boyfriend are the same age and I actually find him more mature than some of the older people I meet.

When I was looking, I met a guy who was older. We hung out a few times and he was really immature. He was about 27, but he was really immature.

Then I have dated guys a year or so younger than me and it was bad too. They were immature. But I'm sure some guys that are younger than me are mature.

For me, I just can't see myself dating someone who acts immature. I live on my own, pay my bills, have a career. I don't have time to be with someone who is only into playing games and being immature.

Nothing wrong with living the carefree life, but it's hard to date someone who is a different maturity level.

What Girls Said 8

• No. I have never even kissed a guy younger or the same age as me. They just don't appeal because of the old cliche of guys are more immature for their age and women are more mature so at 20 a woman's mentality is closer to 22 and a guys 18. Obviously this isn't true for every single man and woman in the world but it does apply to a lot. I'm 31, fiance is 38

• It would depend on my age how much younger I would go.At some ages 2 years younger wouldn't be a problem but at other ages it would be.For example if I was 18 and he was 16 I wouldn't date him whereas if I was 35 and he was 33 I would date him.I think the older you are the less age matters.At my age now I would go a year younger and up to 3/4 years older.Girls usually go for someone older than themselves but that doesn't mean they don't go for someone younger,just depends on the girl,ages and the age gap.

• it depends, I normally go for lads older than me because they are the same level of maturity and I seem to have more in common with them.

• I would like it if the guy is older than me.

• A year wouldn't be so bad, but I would rather him be 18 first and out of high school so right now, no because I am 18. I would rather guys either my age or older.

• I don't like it if he's younger. If he's one year younger its okay but younger, no.

• oooooooooh... you made question about it!... xD

wow

• My ex was 3 years younger than me. I didn't have a problem with it. I'm 26. He was 17 when we started dating though.

What Guys Said 0