If a guy has horrible, bad luck with attracting girls in the real world, in public, he will also struggle

online too right? Like if a guy struggles with girls in the real world, in public, society, you know, as in social settings, where you are actually around people, are talking and approaching, meeting girls in public, person, he will also struggle with attracting girls on the Internet too right? particularly I'm getting at Online dating, because I obviously struggle in both areas, is this normal, common for the guys who do struggle, suck with girls? Because I never get any responses on Online Dating sites, and don't get me wrong, I'm not just sending messages to girls that look like models, my standards are not that high

it's getting really frustrating, depressing for me, unfortuneately since I'm a guy, I am not owed or entitled to anything in life, those were the cards I was dealt with

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• This is not true. In fact, it's more likely that guys who are bad with women offline are ladies men online. This is due to the fact that the loss of interpersonal skills is mainly attributed to the accumulation of them online. This is a classic outcome of nerds and the like. It's possible that you lack confidence and that is the reason for your failure.

• wouldn't surprise me

• probably, very likely