Is he interested in me?

I went out last night with a few people from work (some who came along I hadn't spoken to before) There were a few of us and we all got pretty drunk. We ended up going back to one of the guy's house and after having more drinks we decided to stay over and go to bed.

One of the guys got into bed with me and starting kissing me, we hadn't spoken much during the whole night. He started hugging me and tried having sex with me but I said no. After that he continued kissing me, getting on top of me and kissing my neck. After that we just ended up talking for hours until he noticed I was going to sleep so he pulled me in closely towards him and spooned me. When I woke up this morning he was awake and hugging me. We Haven't properly spoken since apart from him talking about some of the things I said last night. Do you think he seems interested in me or just wanted sex?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• he wanted sex was feeling horny